Cancer

Cancer

Tarot card
Nine of wands
2016


Tarot card Nine of wands

Cancer - Tarot Horoscope 2016

The Nine of wands encourages your strength. The tarot horoscope shows 2016 as a season, when it will be necessary for Cancers to give immense amount of energy. The Nine of wands tarot card symbolizes the multitude of tasks (nine burdens) that you have to handle.

If your situation allows it, it will be appropriate to rest and gather strength in 2016. Cancer, only this way you will be ready for difficult moments that can get you to the bottom of physical and mental capabilities. Pitfalls that you should avoid are overwork, fatigue, resentment, reluctance, failure and pure desperation.

The horoscope is encouraging: Cancer, do not waste energy unnecessarily. Deal only with essential things that you can influence and control. The perfect guide for you is called “Pareto rule”. It says that 20% of causes are responsible for 80% of the results. (Italian economist Vilfredo Pareto discovered that 80% of assets is owned by only 20% of the richest people, that the 80% company income comes mostly from the 20% of customers, that 80% of the profit generates only 20% of the products from the range etc.) So you should therefore focus only on the main things that you can influence more easily than the rest and less substantial 80% of life.

Every Cancer, who wants to resist the worst, should in 2016 be voluntarily sidelined, rather than actively go in new battles. The Nine of wands tarot card points out that it will be necessary to have the courage to overcome obstacles in the outside world and in the own heart as well. Be reconciled with a possible failure and the resignation (or mental balance) will encourage you.

Cancer, the horoscope calls, be humble to the fate and concentrate all the power available.



Tarot card Nine of wands
Tarot card Nine of wands


xTarot